Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 19 June 2021
Activities so far
Projects that the YPC have been involved in include:
- Setting up the Saturday Socials, a project whereby YPC members visit wards to talk to patients age between 16-24 years in order to be sociable and to find out what matters to young patients when they are in hospital
- Obtaining funding from the Friends of the QEMC for puzzle/colouring books to give out to patients at Saturday Socials
- An art activity for young patients designed and installed within the hospital
- Asked patients for their views on Wifi provision, now available within the hospital
- Facilitating at feedback events for young patients
- YPC members had the opportunity to contribute to research through patient and public involvement
- Menu tasting – what is the patients’ food like?
- Designing a logo for the YPC
- Team building events
Information about travelling to, staying at and getting around the hospital.
Jobs at UHB
See why our hospitals are great places to work.