Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 23 September 2020
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital Audiology Centre has a long history of training provision and is currently involved with:
- Aston University and De Montfort University PTP trainees. Placements vary from observational sessions to a nine-month clinical placement culminating in national professional exams
- Secondments in audiology for STP trainees. Placements can be tailored to trainees specific needs and discipline
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham Work Experience Programme
- Health Care Science programme, University Hospitals Birmingham
- Bespoke training for staff or students from other hospital disciplines
Please contact Clare Munro for further information.
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital Audiology Centre has achieved national accreditation with the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). Accreditation number: IQIPS 7978.