Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 10 August 2020
Free hearing tests at Queen Elizabeth Hospital Audiology Centre
We know there are lots of other places where you can have your hearing tested these days, but why go to the high street with something as important as your hearing?
The team at Queen Elizabeth Hospital Audiology Centre (previously the Hearing Assessment and Rehabilitation Centre at Selly Oak Hospital) has successfully carried out thousands of free hearing tests over many years and provides a high quality digital hearing aid service to huge numbers of local people.
Here’s why you should choose us:
- Our team of audiologists and hearing therapists are qualified and experienced to a high level and offer a top quality, professional and caring service
- We have decades of experience and a great track record in helping patients with all types and levels of hearing problems
- We are able to recognise and manage complex conditions, for example tinnitus, balance problems and more severe hearing loss
- We work closely with ear, nose and throat medical colleagues and can provide seamless referral for further investigations and treatment as needed
- We are part of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham family, with all the guarantees of quality which that brings
- We have clinics at Queen Elizabeth Hospital Audiology Centre and also at our community clinic at Lordswood House GP Practice
- We are an NHS department, with no commercial interests and only our patients' best interests in mind
The high street may be closer, but we deliver the best in care.
Ask your GP for a referral to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Audiology Centre.
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital Audiology Centre has achieved national accreditation with the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). Accreditation number: IQIPS 7978.