Non-medical Recruitment team
The Non-medical Recruitment team provide a one-stop shop for the entire recruitment process.
Once the vacancy approval process has been agreed, the team will provide support for managers from start to finish.
The Non-medical Recruitment team will:
- provide recruitment process advice
- advertise all non-medical recruitment roles on the NHS Jobs website and other publications as required
- provide managers with applications forms to shortlist candidates once the job advert has closed
- send invites to shortlisted candidates that provides details of the interview process as determined by the manager
- send managers an interview schedule, application forms and supporting information 48 hours prior to the interview day
- complete all employment clearance checks and provide offer letters and contracts after receiving a successful candidate form
- provide an electronic personal file for on-going record keeping once all documentation has been completed
Each division has a dedicated Recruitment team leader.
Christine Humby, Recruitment Manager
Telephone: 07678 130 665
Karen Driscoll, Employment Compliance Manager
Telephone: 07909 313 433
Rita Mobley, Recruitment Team Leader (Division 1 and 4)
Telephone: 07909 313 589
Laura Wagg, Recruitment Team Leader (Division 2, 6 and 7)
Telephone: 07909 313 274
Joanne Bate, Recruitment Team Leader (Division 3 and 5)
Telephone: 07909 313 485
Emma Griffiths, Recruitment Team Leader (Bank, Corporate and Facilities)
Telephone: 07909 313 714