Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 19 June 2021
Imaging includes CT and MRI scanning, radiography, radiology, ultrasound and X-ray.
How to find the Imaging department
The Imaging department is located on level 0 at Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham (QEHB).
- Enter the hospital via the main entrance
- Turn right at the information desk
- Go through the double doors and turn left down the main corridor
- Continue along the corridor until you reach Imaging and Nuclear Medicine on your right
Contact the Imaging department
- Plain X-ray: 0121 371 4695
- CT scanning: 0121 371 2360
- MRI scanning: 0121 371 2365
- Ultrasound: 0121 371 2364
The Imaging Department is open for routine outpatient appointments from 08:00 to 17:00, but operates an extended hours service up to 20:00 by appointment for Plain X-ray, CT, MRI and Ultrasound scans.