Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 26 September 2021
The libraries at UHB provide access to a wide range of evidence-based services for staff and students on placement.
The following online services can all be accessed from home or work via an NHS Athens account.
- BMJ Best Practice
- BMJ Case Reports
- CINAHL Complete
- Healthcare databases (including EMBASE, Medline and CINAHL)
- Online books and journals
As well as book and journals, the Library provides access to the following variety of alternate resources to help with training, education and patient care.
- Article Request Service (staff only)
- Literature Search Requests Service (staff only)
- Training courses including literature searching and critical appraisal
- Educational board games
- Medical Masterclass (support for the MRCP exam)
- KnowledgeShare (current awareness service)
- UHB Repository
- Wellbeing zone
University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that links to other websites will work all of the time, and we have no control over the availability of external web pages.
Information about travelling to, staying at and getting around the hospital.
Jobs at UHB
A great place to work. Learn why.