Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 21 February 2018
Council of Governors election results 2017
Story posted/last updated: 03 July 2017
The Trust gives notice that, the following have been elected to the Council of Governors of the University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust:
- Dr Prakashbhai Naik as Governor for the Patient Constituency (unopposed)
- Dr Elspeth Insch as Public Governor for the Edgbaston Constituency (unopposed)
- Dr John Delamere as Public Governor for the Selly Oak Constituency (unopposed)
- Mrs Edith Davies as Public Governor for the Northfield Constituency (unopposed)
- Dr Elizabeth Hensel as Public Governor for the Hall Green Constituency (elected)
- Dr Aisha Sharif as Public Governor for the Erdington, Hodge Hill, Ladywood, Yardley, Perry Barr and Sutton Coldfield Constituency (elected)
Information about travelling to, staying at and getting around the hospital.
Jobs at UHB
A great place to work. Learn why.
Subscribe to our news feed