Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 21 July 2019
Council of Governors election results 2019
Story posted/last updated: 01 July 2019
The Trust gives notice that the following have been elected to the Council of Governors of the University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust:
- Ms Elizabeth Parry – Sutton Coldfield South
- Ms Jayne Robbie – Clinical Professions Allied to Healthcare
- Mr Lee Williams – Corporate and Support Services
- Mr Richard Baker – Corporate and Support Services
- Dr Jatt Khaira – Medical and Dental
- Ms Veronica Morgan – Nursing and Midwifery
- Ms Yvonne Murphy – Nursing and Midwifery
Full details of vote turnout can be found in the Electoral Reform Services voting report which is available from the 'Downloads' section.
Information about travelling to, staying at and getting around the hospital.
Jobs at UHB
A great place to work. Learn why.
Subscribe to our news feed