Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 24 October 2020
Council of Governors election results 2020
Story posted/last updated: 22 September 2020
The Trust gives notice that the following have been elected to the Council of Governors of the University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust:
- Ms Aisha Abdul Latif - Birmingham Central
- Mr Keith Fielding - Birmingham East
- Mr John Hope - Birmingham North
- Ms Bernadette Aucott - Birmingham South
- Ms Elizabeth Hensel - Birmingham South East
- Ms Deborah Porter - Lichfield, Northwest & Northeast
- Ms Veronica Kumeta - Rest of England and Wales
- Mr Robert Jasper - Rest of England and Wales
- Ms Anne Devrell - Solihull & Meriden
- Ms Liz Parry - Sutton Coldfield South
Full details of vote turnout can be found in the Electoral Reform Services voting report which is available from the "Downloads" section.
Information about travelling to, staying at and getting around the hospital.
Jobs at UHB
A great place to work. Learn why.
Subscribe to our news feed