Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 24 April 2019
Council of Governors elections
Story posted/last updated: 11 April 2019
Elections are being held for the following seven Governor positions:
- One Governor from the Medical and Dental staff class
- Two Governors from the Nursing and Midwifery staff class
- One Governor from the Clinical Professions Allied to Healthcare staff class
- Two Governors from the Corporate and Support Services staff class
- One Governor from the Sutton Coldfield South constituency
To be eligible to stand for election you must be a member of University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust within the constituency or class for which you wish to stand as a candidate.
Nomination papers to stand for election can be downloaded from the ERS website via the link below, or obtained from the Returning Officer:
Tel: 0208 889 9203
Nominations close at 12:00 on Thursday 9 May 2019.
University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that links to other websites will work all of the time, and we have no control over the availability of external web pages.
Information about travelling to, staying at and getting around the hospital.
Jobs at UHB
A great place to work. Learn why.
Subscribe to our news feed