Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 22 September 2021
August 2015 results
The Outpatients Friends and Family Test result for August 2015 is 96%. This is based on 961 responses.
|Area||Total number of responses||Would recommended||Would not recommended|
|Imaging (including X-ray)||10||80%||20%|
We’re doing this well
- We deliver a consistently friendly, efficient and professional service to patients and visitors
- Staff listen to patients attentively and always go that extra mile
- Patients are well informed and communicated with
We’re working on this
- Staff are undertaking further qualifications in customer care to ensure that patient needs are dealt with in the best way possible
- A patient pager system is now in use across the Outpatient Department. Patients can now go and buy refreshments and walk around the hospital grounds without worrying about missing their appointment