Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 4 August 2021
July 2015 results
The Outpatients Friends and Family Test result for July 2015 is 96%. This is based on 1362 responses.
|Area||Total number of responses||Would recommended||Would not recommended|
|Imaging (including X-ray)||5||80%||20%|
We’re doing this well
- Patients continually receive exceptional levels of care
- Staff respect and communicate well with patients, easing problems and concerns
- We deliver an efficient and well organised service
We’re working on this
- Staff are undertaking further qualifications in customer care to ensure that patient needs are dealt with in the best way possible
- A patient pager system is now in use across the Outpatient Department. Patients can now go and buy refreshments and walk around the hospital grounds without worrying about missing their appointment