Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 24 September 2021
How to find us by car
- How to find Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEHB) and the Heritage Building from the M5
- How to find Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEHB) and the Heritage Building from
Birmingham city centre
Birmingham Clean Air Zone
If you're travelling to hospital by car, you may need to pay to travel through Birmingham's Clean Air Zone. Check the Brum Breathes website for full information.
- Leave M5 at Junction 4 and follow A38 Birmingham for 6.75 miles, after which you will encounter a major set of traffic lights
- Turn left following A4040 Harborne/Queen Elizabeth, passing the large Sainsbury's store on your right
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Aston Webb Boulevard. Continue over the next roundabout onto New Fosse Way
- At the next roundabout, turn left onto Hospital Way for car parks for both the QEHB (Car Park A) and Heritage Building (Car Park D)
- Follow the A38 (Bristol Road) towards Bromsgrove
- After leaving the city centre, continue along the A38 towards Selly Oak, following signs marked "Queen Elizabeth / H / A&E"
- At the fork in the road, near the Esso petrol station, take the right fork, again following the A38 and signs for "Queen Elizabeth"
- At the first roundabout, turn right onto New Fosse Way
- At the next roundabout, turn left onto Hospital Way for car parks for both QEHB (Car Park A) and Heritage Building (Car Park D)
Information about travelling to, staying at and getting around the hospital.
Jobs at UHB
A great place to work. Learn why.