Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 7 May 2021
Cruse Bereavement Care
Cruse bereavement care offers one-to-one or group bereavement counselling.
- Telephone: 0121 687 8010
- National helpline: 0870 167 1677
Sunrise (Edward's Trust)
Sunrise Child Bereavement Centre (Edward's Trust) provides:
- support and counselling to all those affected by the death of a child (however
- the death has occurred and whatever the age of the child)
- support and counselling to children of school age who are bereaved of a parent, significant carer or sibling
- advice and training to healthcare professionals and teachers who have a close association with the family
Telephone: 0121 454 1705
The Samaritans offer confidential telephone counselling and support.
Telephone: 08457 90 90 90
Information about travelling to, staying at and getting around the hospital.
Jobs at UHB
See why our hospitals are great places to work.