Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 10 August 2020
Earn while you learn: what could you be doing in five years' time?
Our Operational Finance Department offers a training programme which offers you:
- practical, hands-on experience of solving day-to-day problems in real life, rather than in a classroom
- financial support and day release to achieve internationally recognised professional accountancy qualifications
- a carefully structured in-house training programme which helps you to gain the skills and specialist technical knowledge you need to build a successful career as a senior manager in the NHS
- the opportunity to make your own contribution to shaping the future of healthcare in Birmingham
Structure of the Operational Finance Department
The department employs 32 members of staff:
- Director of Operational Finance
- Senior divisional finance managers/divisional finance managers/senior group finance managers (7 posts)
- Group finance managers (8 posts – qualified staff)
- Assistant group finance managers (8 posts)
- Management accountancy assistants (8 posts)
University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that links to other websites will work all of the time, and we have no control over the availability of external web pages.