Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 10 April 2020
Earn while you learn: do you have what it takes to be part of our team?
To join the Operational Finance Team and participate in the Earn while you Learn Scheme, please see if you meet the you meet the necessary requirments:
- Excellent A levels (point score of 300 or above) – preference will be given to candidates who have good grades in relevant subjects (e.g. Maths/IT/Business Studies)
- Highly numerate (Maths GCSE at Grade A/A*)
- Good communication skills (English GCSE at Grade B or above)
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Excel/Word) – this will be tested as part of the selection process
- Commercial awareness (e.g. participation in Young Enterprise Scheme)
- Ability to work well in a team
- Commitment to working hard to achieve your goals and gain a professional accountancy qualification
Current vacancies are available via the NHS Jobs website.
University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that links to other websites will work all of the time, and we have no control over the availability of external web pages.