Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 1 June 2020
March 2015 results
The Outpatients Friends and Family Test result for March 2015 is 96%. This is based on 1075 responses.
|Area||Total number of responses||Would recommended||Would not recommended|
|Imaging (including X-ray)||46||98%||0%|
We’re doing this well
- Delivering excellent treatment and care
- Staff treat patients and visitors with courtesy and respect
- The information we give to patients is clear and easy to understand
We’re working on this
- A refreshment trolley will be visiting outpatient waiting areas to ensure that visitors are comfortable whilst waiting to be seen
- Self check-in kiosks are being replaced in outpatients to improve ease of use
- Pre-admission assessment clinics have been restructured and a new appointment model has been introduced to reduce waiting times