Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 1 June 2020
May 2015 results
The Outpatients Friends and Family Test result for May 2015 is 96%. This is based on 1999 responses.
|Area||Total number of responses||Would recommended||Would not recommended|
|Imaging (including X-ray)||13||85%||15%|
We’re doing this well
- Delivering a seamless and efficient service from the reception desk to consultation room
- Staff are courteous and polite
- Clinical staff explain procedures and treatment plans to patients in a clear and precise way
We’re working on this
- The Outpatient Department is working with each speciality to reduce waiting times and change appointment systems
- Signage within Area 2 is being reviewed in order to be replaced by new signs that are clearer and more informative for patients
- We are currently working with our booking centre and patient experience team to improve the content and efficiency of our patient letters