Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 21 September 2021
Directions to outpatient departments
For outpatient appointments at the new Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham:
- enter the hospital via the main entrance
- turn left at the information desk
- walk along the corridor, passing the pharmacy on your left
You will now be on the outpatients corridor.
- Check in using one of the self check-in kiosks along the corridor – volunteers are on hand to help, and there are reception desks in each waiting area if you need further assistance
- Follow the on-screen instructions
If your appointment is on any of our other sites, please follow the instructions in your appointment letter.
If you have an appointment at Therapies North Suite, please see directions for level 1, below.
Information about travelling to, staying at and getting around the hospital.
Jobs at UHB
A great place to work. Learn why.