Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 10 August 2020
Patient Involvement Group in Uveitis (PINGU)
The Patient Involvement Group in Uveitis (PINGU) is a group of patients, nurses and doctors who are working together to try to improve our understanding of uveitis, and its treatment. Discussion topics include:
- What is uveitis?
- How does uveitis affect me?
- How do uveitis treatments work?
- What are the latest treatments in uveitis?
- What are the side-effects of treatment?
- Meetings also regularly address important ongoing research issues, including:
- Setting priorities for research in uveitis
- Development of a core outcome set for uveitis
- Including quality of life measurements in studies of uveitis
PINGU meets four times per year in Birmingham, but online discussions happen throughout the year as specific research questions or projects arise. If you would like to be on our mailing list, please contact Sue Southworth
Information about travelling to, staying at and getting around the hospital.
Jobs at UHB
A great place to work. Learn why.