Free NHS Wi-Fi is available at the following sites:
- Birmingham Chest Clinic
- Castle Vale Dialysis Unit
- Good Hope Hospital
- Heartlands Hospital
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham
- Runcorn Road Dialysis Unit
- Solihull Hospital
Follow the below steps to get connected to NHS Wi-Fi:
- Navigate to "Settings" on your device and select either "Wi-Fi" or "Connectivity"
- Turn on Wi-Fi
- Select "NHS Wi-Fi"
- After a few moments an alert will pop up saying "Sign into Wi-Fi network NHS Wi-Fi". Click the alert and you will be taken to a sign in page
- Once the page has loaded, read the terms and conditions and click "Connect". Your device should remember this network and automatically log you on when on-site
As with any free Wi-Fi service, NHS Wi-Fi will struggle to support mass live streaming of content.
Hospital staff cannot assist if a device does not connect to NHS Wi-Fi. Staff are there to care for patients and do not provide technical support.
Last reviewed: 01 November 2021