Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 28 November 2020
Below you will find the titles and authors of some books that you may be interested in reading.
Please note that University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust is not responsible for the contents of the books listed and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind.
- 'A Guide to the Buddhist Path', Sangharakshita
- 'A Path With Heart', Jack Kornfield
- 'After The Ecstasy The Laundry', Jack Kornfield
- 'At Home in the World', Thich Nhat Hahn
- 'Buddhism: Tools for Living Your Life', Vajragupta
- 'Buddhist Meditation: Trainquility, Imagination and Insight', Kamalashila
- 'Comfortable With Uncertainty', Pema Chodron et al.
- 'Exploring Karma and Rebirth', Nagapriya
- 'Faith: Trusting Your Own Deepest Experience', Sharon Salzburg
- 'Living Beautifully With Uncertainty and Change', Pema Chodron et al.
- 'Living Ethically', Sangharakshita
- 'Living With Kindness: The Buddha's Teaching on Metta', Sangharakshita
- 'Not About Being Good: A Practical Guide to Buddhist Ethics', Subhadramati
- 'Peace is Every Breath', Thich Nhat Hahn
- 'Peace is Every Step', Thich Nhat Hahn
- 'Sailing The Worldly Winds', Vajragupta
- 'Start Where You Are', Pema Chodron et al.
- 'Tales of Freedom', Vessantara
- 'The Art of Reflection', Ratnaguna
- 'The Buddha's Eightfold Noble Path', Sangharakshita
- 'The Miracle of Mindfulness', Thich Nhat Hahn
- 'The Places That Scare You', Pema Chodron et al.
- 'The Religion of Art', Sangharakshita
- 'The Wisdom of No Escape', Pema Chodron et al.
- 'Gautama Buddha: The Life and Teachings of the Awakening One', Vishvapani
- 'When Things Fall Apart', Pema Chodron et al.
Information about travelling to, staying at and getting around the hospital.
Jobs at UHB
A great place to work. Learn why.