Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 30 July 2021
Who to contact
As a carer, if you have any questions, concerns or comments, please speak to a member of staff on the ward or department.
Carer coordinator service
There are two carer coordinators working across the Trust covering the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, Heartlands Hospital, Solihull Hospital, Good Hope Hospital and the Birmingham Chest Clinic. The carer coordinators are available Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00. The coordinators work alongside staff to identify carers and provide support with:
- Helping carers to recognise their caring role and expertise
- Acting as an advocate, i.e. discharge planning
- Information about support and resources available whilst attending hospital
- Signposting to external organisations for information and support, e.g. carers assessment, grants, community support
Contact the carer coordinators
At Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham:
Tel: 0121 371 3438
At Heartlands Hospital, Good Hope Hospital and Solihull Hospital:
Tel: 0121 424 3945
If you would prefer to make contact online, please complete the online referral form, available via the link at the end of the page.
Other sources of contact for advice and support at the Trust include:
- The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS), who work in partnership with patients and staff to help improve services for our patients
- The Chaplaincy
Contact details for these teams can be found via the links below.
Information about travelling to, staying at and getting around the hospital.
Jobs at UHB
A great place to work. Learn why.