Your feedback is vital to us as we continue to increase the quality of our services.
You are here:
Date: 21 July 2019
It's easy to get to Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham by bike. There are lots of roads and cycle paths around the new hospital, and cycle storage is available at the following locations:
- At the main entrance to the hospital
- Next to Car Park D for patients and visitors, opposite the Heritage Building's Main Entrance on Mindelsohn Way
- Outside the Morris Centre (Centre Club), opposite the Heritage Building on Mindelsohn Way
- Behind Morris House (Centre for Clinical Haematology), opposite Birmingham Women's Hospital on Metchley Park Road
- Staff Car Park E, under the footbridge, next to the West Entrance to the Heritage Building
- Staff Car Park F, opposite the staff entrance to the hospital on Mindelsohn Way
- Next to the staff entrance to the hospital, near Staff Car Park B1
Information about travelling to, staying at and getting around the hospital.
Jobs at UHB
A great place to work. Learn why.