Skip to main content

Contact the Integrated Clinical Academic Office

How to get in touch

Nurses, midwives, allied health professionals, pharmacists and healthcare scientists

If you're a nurse, midwife, allied health professional, pharmacist or healthcare scientist (sometimes referred to as NMAHPPS) wanting to use our service, you first need to complete an expression of interest (EOI) form.

Doctors and dentists

If you are working as a doctor or a dentist, please contact Charlotte Maybury, Clinical Academic Training Manager.

General queries

Last reviewed: 09 February 2024