Acute Medicine is the immediate specialist management of adults with a wide range of medical conditions who come into hospital as emergencies.
We recognise the demands of admitting and managing acutely ill patients and aim to provide the lowest possible waiting times in Accident and Emergency without compromising on quality of service or treatment.
For more information on our Accident and Emergency department, please see the link below:
- Full range of inpatient and outpatient services
- Comprehensive support services
- Emergency assessment area
- Established and effective bed management protocols
- Consultants who specialise in cardiology, respiratory medicine, endocrinology, gastroenterology, elderly medicine, rheumatology and dermatology
To contact the Acute Medicine department please call:
Last reviewed: 18 January 2024